Comprehensive School Improvement Plan

The Comprehensive School Improvement Plan (CSIP) is a tool used by administration and members of the board to plan school improvement. The community is encouraged to review the CSIP and provide comment. Please take a moment to review the document in the hyperlink below. I will update the attached CSIP document as revisions are submitted to me. As the CSIP is revised, I will change the revision date.

On Wednesday, December 2, from 3:45 to 6:00 in the Middle School Annex (303 North Main, next to the Public Library), I will meet with interested staff and teacher to review the CSIP and from 5:00 to 6:00 I will meet with parents and stakeholders to discuss potential changes and answer questions. It is my intent to have the members of the board review the CSIP and approve it at the January 18, 2016, board meeting.

If you have questions or concerns regarding this document please call me at (573) 657-2147 or comment in the area below. I will respond to your question or concern as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time!

Respectfully,

Chris Felmlee

Superintendent of Schools

Southern Boone County R-I School District

Revised CSIP Dec 14 2015